|born on||20 October 1936 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Verona, Italy, 45n27, 11e0|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°59' 22°51 Asc. 11°19'|
Italian actress, singer and television personality.
In 1956, Fabrizi made her acting debut in the revue "Campione senza valore." The same year, she had her first leading role in the comedy play "Carlo non farlo." In 1957, she entered the Miss Universe competition and appeared in the comedy play "L'adorabile Giulio." After having been the soubrette of the 1959 musical "Una storia in blue jeans" she became the prima donna of Erminio Macario's stage company. In 1964, Fabrizi married Tata Giacobetti, a member of the group Quartetto Cetra, and started appearing in their television shows. Fabrizi also has a film career of about thirty films, and she recorded several singles with EMI.
- spouse relationship with Giacobetti, Tata (born 24 June 1922)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes her.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.