|born on||1 November 1905 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°34' 09°00 Asc. 08°20'|
Italian actor of stage and film, comedian and director. He is best remembered for his performance in the Rossellini film, "Open City." He was married with two kids.
Fabrizi died of heart failure, 4/02/1990, 3:00 pm, Rome.
- associate relationship with Ninchi, Ave (born 14 December 1915). Notes: Co-star
- associate relationship with Rossellini, Roberto (born 8 May 1906)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director