|born on||26 January 1887 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Aulnay-sur-Iton, France, 48n5952, 1e0346|
|Timezone||LMT m1e0346 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°02' 29°43 Asc. 12°39'|
Luxembourgian-French racing cyclist, who was the first foreigner to win the Tour de France - in 1909. His record of winning 5 consecutive stages still stands. He died on 9 May 1915 in World War I while fighting for France.
- associate relationship with Sports: Tour de France (born 1 July 1903). Notes: 1909 winner
- Work : Prize 1909 (Winner of the Tour de France)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cyclisme' pdf file, pp. 96-97.
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 28)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Road cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Winner of the 1909 Tour de France)