|Birthname||Eubanks, Gordon E. Jr.|
|born on||7 November 1946 at 18:20 (= 6:20 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge (Middlesex County), Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°57' 26°39 Asc. 19°11'|
American executive, President and CEO of Symantec Corporation of Cupertino, CA. A former Navy officer on nuclear submarines, he has led Symantec to more than $200 million in annual sales through such products as Norton Utilities and other software tools. In March 1992 Eubanks was indicted, along with Vice-President Gene Wang, for allegedly using electronic mail to steal business secrets while Wang was still in the employment of a rival company. Eubanks declared his innocence and outrage with the damage to his reputation caused by the accusation: Outcome unknown.
Eubanks has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Oklahoma State and a Master's in Computer Science from Naval Postgraduate School. Admittedly a highly competitive individual, he is an avid stamp collector and enjoys all sports.
- Social Crime Perpetration March 1992 (Indicted on fraud and computer embezzlement charges)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Stamp collector)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Accused of computer embezzlement, fraud)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President and CEO)
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy officer)