|born on||23 May 1894 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Santa Lucía, Uruguay, 34s27, 56w24|
|Timezone||LMT m56w24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°08' 12°31 Asc. 25°51'|
Uruguayan neuroscientist who pioneered in the areas of cellular biology and neurobiology research. Estable was an educator, scientist and philosopher who left his mark on the intellectual collective thinking of his native land. He lived his life guided by strong democratic values and ethical principles and worked tirelessly to better the pedagogic, cinematic, political and scientific frameworks of the day.
He died on 27 October 1976, aged 82. Today, the 'Instituto de Investigaciones Biologicas Clemente Estable' (of which he was a founding member) carries on his scientific work and carries his name.
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Lescaut.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Neurobiology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction