Esquivel, Rudy Ramos
|born on||21 August 1935 at 10:10 (= 10:10 AM )|
|Place||South Houston, Texas, 29n40, 95w14|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°40' 04°16 Asc. 22°55'|
American rapist and murderer executed at 12:21 AM on 9 June 1986 at Huntsville Unit (Texas State Penitentiary at Huntsville). Esquivel had received a 99-year term in 1953 for participating in a gang rape. He was on parole from the rape conviction on 8 June 1978, when he was snorting cocaine with two prostitutes outside a Houston restaurant. Undercover narcotics cop Timothy Hearn caught him in the act. Esquivel shot at Hearn and his partner, officer Murry Jordan. Jordan was wounded while Hearn, aged 28, was struck fatally in the head.
- Death by Execution 9 June 1986 at 12:21 AM in Huntsville (Injection, age 50)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Time of death from "TEXAS MURDERER IS PUT TO DEATH," New York Times, 10 June 1986 .
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Drug business
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Gang rapist)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Execution)