|born on||4 April 1980 at 20:25 (= 8:25 PM )|
|Place||St.Malo, France, 48n39, 2w01|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°10' 01°28 Asc. 23°40'|
French sailor and skipper, son of Franck-Yves Escoffier with whom he won the Jacques-Vabre transat in 2005. In the 2020 "Vendée Globe Challenge", he was rescued by another competitor Jean Le Cam. In 2012, he won the Jules-Verne trophy as Loick Peyron's teammate.
- associate relationship with Le Cam, Jean (born 27 April 1959)
- associate relationship with Peyron, Loïck (born 1 December 1959)
- child->parent relationship with Escoffier, Franck-Yves (born 20 January 1957)
Marc Brun quoted bc.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship