|born on||2 March 1932 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Radevormwald, Germany, 51n12, 7e21|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°31' 13°30 Asc. 22°26'|
German educator, psychologist and astrologer. He taught psychology at Gottingen University since 1971 along with personality and anthropological psychology. A researcher in psycholinguistics, he examines affect and cognition, cognitive style and dogmatism. Since 1976, his studies have focused on the possible relation between solar activity and culture, and since 1985, on the replication of Gauquelin's profession and character traits.
Professor Emeritus Dr Ertel is the world's leading investigator of Gauquelin planetary effects, on which he has authored many scientific articles including a bibliography of Gauquelin's publications. He has co-authored the book "The Tenacious Mars Effect."
He dies on 25 February 2017, shortly before turning 85.
- associate relationship with Irving, Ken (born 27 December 1947)
- associate relationship with Müller, Arno (born 24 March 1930)
- compare to chart of Gauquelin, Michel (born 13 November 1928)
- Work : New Career 1971 (Taught pyschology at Gottingen University)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1976 (Studies of solar activity and culture)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1985 (Studies of Gauquelin)
NCGR newsletter quotes him Spring/l989
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Researcher in psycholinguistics)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Researcher of Gauquelin's statistics)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession