|Birthname||Íñigo Errejón Galván|
|born on||14 December 1983 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Madrid, Spain, 40n24, 3w41|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°51' 12°40 Asc. 02°42'|
Spanish political scientist and politician, who serves as secretary for policy and strategy and campaigning of the political party Podemos, whose electoral campaigns he has directed. Podemos is a left-wing populist party.
Errejón holds a PhD in Political Science and is a member of the editorial board of the political analysis journal Viento Sur. He was a member of the Congress of Deputies from 7 January 2016 to 21 January 2019.
Originally this entry had 11:48am: Manuel emailed that Vicente Rausell quotes Antonio Villalba for data from Civil Registry .
On 29 Jan 2019 the time was changed to 11:15am, after Manuel emailed "Apparently 11:48 is the time based on the rectification made by Vicente Rausell, but the time shown on the attached birth certificate, is 11:15." A copy of the BC is now in the Astrodienst files.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in Political Science)
- Vocation : Business : Clerical/ Secretarial
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Political Science
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Podemos; Mas Madrid)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Member of the 12th Congress of Deputies, Spain)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction