Erickson, Hilda A.
|born on||11 November 1859 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Lidingö, Sweden, 59n22, 18e08|
|Timezone||LMT m18e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°59' 05°22 Asc. 21°19'|
Swedish-American immigrant pioneer. She moved to Utah in 1866 where she studied obstetrics and delivered babies for both the white settlers and the Indians. She married John Erickson 23 February 1882. They had two children. Erickson even worked as a dentist for a while. When she reached 94, her driver's license was revoked. At her 102nd birthday she was living by herself, still cooking, keeping house and managing her own property.
She died on January 1, 1968 in Salt Lake City, Utah, Age 108.
- Family : Change residence 1866 (Relocated to Utah)
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1954 (Driver's license revoked)
Storme quotes her in AFA 7/l952
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (American immigrant from Sweden)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 108)
- Vocation : Medical : Dentist/ Dental Tech (Dentist for short time)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (Midwife)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer