|born on||4 December 1964 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Istanbul, Turkey, 41n01, 28e58|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°57' 12°16 Asc. 02°58'|
Turkish coloratura soprano singer, songwriter and composer who won the Eurovision Song Contest 2003 performing the song "Everyway That I Can", marking Turkey's first victory in the competition.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Eurovision Song Contest (born 24 May 1956). Notes: 2003 winner, Turkey
- has other family relationship with Karaibrahimgil, Nil (born 17 October 1976). Notes: Sisters-in-law
- Work : Prize 2003 (Won the Eurovision Song Contest)
Wotan quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Coloratura soprano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)