|Birthname||Edward Kobina Kweku Enninful|
|born on||22 February 1972 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Takoradi, Ghana, 4n59, 1w43|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°28' 19°50 Asc. 29°25'|
Ghanaian-English fashionista known for his edgy elegance and as a champion of diversity in the fashion industry. He has been editor-in-chief of British Vogue and European editorial director of Condé Nast since 2017.
He was appointed a fashion director of British fashion magazine i-D at the age of 18, making him the youngest ever fashion director for an international publication. He held the position for more than two decades. He subsequently held the positions of Contributing Fashion Editor at Vogue Italia and American Vogue, as well as Creative Fashion Director at W Magazine.
On 22 February 2022, Enninful married his long-term partner Alec Maxwell on his 50th birthday at Longleat House in Wiltshire.
Enninful's memoir A Visible Man was published in September 2022. It was "Book of the Week" on BBC Radio 4, read by the author.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 6 September 2022 (Autobiography, "A Visible Man")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from A Visible Man by Edward Enninful (Bloomsbury, 2022): "I was born... in 1972... in Takoradi... near midnight on 22 February, the hospital had one date, and the post office another. So my mother Grace gave me two Ghanaian names, Kobina Kweku, or Tuesday Wednesday, as well as my Christian name, Edward.
Note: 22 February 1972 was a Tuesday.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (African, Ghanaian)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Stylist)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter