Emmanuel, Prince of Belgium
|Birthname||Emmanuel Léopold Guillaume François Marie|
|born on||4 October 2005 at 13:06 (= 1:06 PM )|
|Place||Anderlecht, Belgium, 50n50, 4e18|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°19' 23°09 Asc. 06°59'|
Belgian royalty, the younger son and third of the four children of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium. He is currently third in line to the throne of Belgium after his older sister, Princess Elisabeth, and brother, Prince Gabriel. He has a younger sister, Princess Eléonore.
Prince Emmanuel has dyslexia. He enjoys cycling, swimming, skiing and sailing. He also plays the flute.
- child->parent relationship with Mathilde, Queen of Belgium (born 20 January 1973)
- child->parent relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- sibling relationship with Eléonore, Princess of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium (born 25 October 2001)
- sibling relationship with Gabriel, Prince of Belgium (born 20 August 2003)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report, "Prinses Mathilde bevallen van zoon," www.nieuwsblad.be, 4 Oct 2005 : "BRUSSEL - Prinses Mathilde is vanmiddag om 13.06 uur bevallen van een zoon in het Erasmusziekenhuis in Anderlecht. Het prinsje zal de voornamen Emmanuel, Leopold, Guillaume, François, Marie dragen."
Translation: BRUSSELS - Princess Mathilde gave birth this afternoon at 1.06 pm to a son in the Erasmus hospital in Anderlecht. The prince will be given the first names Emmanuel, Leopold, Guillaume, François, Marie.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Dyslexia
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of four)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Sporty)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)