Emma, Queen consort of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Adelheid Emma Wilhelmina Theresia|
|born on||2 August 1858 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Arolsen, Germany, 51n23, 9e01|
|Timezone||LMT m9e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°37' 05°22 Asc. 05°45'|
Queen of the Netherlands and Grand Duchess of Luxembourg as the wife of King-Grand Duke Willem III. An immensely popular member of the Dutch Royal Family, Queen Emma also served as regent for her daughter, Queen Wilhelmina, during the latter's minority.
She died 20 March 1934 in Pyrmont, Waldeck and Pyrmont, German Empire, aged 75.
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands (born 31 August 1880)
- spouse relationship with Willem III, King of the Netherlands (born 19 February 1817)
Arno Muller vol 3
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Bronchitis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Bronchitis)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Waldeck and Pyrmont)