|born on||18 January 1917 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Avon, Massachusetts, 42n08, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°44' 20°41 Asc. 11°08'|
American restaurateur, the owner of a small French restaurant in San Francisco in partnership with Ross Williams. Orphaned young, Herb was raised by two aunts. During WW II, he joined the Navy and met Williams when they were both sailors.
Herb had throat cancer twice and went into a successful remission until spring 1985. He slipped on ice cream spilled in a shopping mall and injured his knee. During treatment, tests showed that he had bone cancer which spread widely and rapidly. He died a little after noon 9/21/1985, Sonoma, CA.
- Health : End remission 1985 (Return of throat cancer)
- Death by Disease 21 September 1985 at 12:00 noon in Sonoma, CA (Cancer, age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Joseph Silveira deMello quotes him, time from his aunt
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat/remission & bone-terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Orphaned young)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by two aunts)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (Worked and lived with Williams)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur (French restaurant)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy)