|Birthname||Timm Maria Franz Elstner|
|born on||19 April 1942 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Linz, Austria, 48n18, 14e18|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 13°37 Asc. 27°21'|
German radio and television presenter who invented the TV show Wetten, dass..? ("Wanna bet..?") in 1981. It became extremely popular and was, for some time, one of the most successful shows in Europe. That year, Elstner was presented with a Bambi, the German television and media prize. In Britain it was copied as You Bet! and ran from 1988 to 1997. Elstner presented the German show himself until 1987, appearing 39 times altogether, before handing it over to Thomas Gottschalk.
He first became famous as a presenter (and later as the programme director) for the German radio broadcasting programme on Radio Luxembourg (until 1983).
Frank Elstner is married, has five children, is a vegetarian and wears an ocular prosthetic as he has microphthalmia. He lives with his family in his own villa on Mallorca.
In 2019 he publicly announced that he is suffering from Parkinson's desease.
from Taeger lexicon.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Wears a glass eye)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Since 2019)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Microphthalmia)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lives on Mallorca)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Bambi)