|born on||21 November 1912 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 21°00 Asc. 29°59'|
Norwegian poet, translator, literary critic, and psychoanalyst. She was the daugher of psychoanalyst Ola Raknes and poet and playwright Aslaug Vaa. In 1938 she married Torolf Elster who later became head of the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation.
Elster died on 11 May 1993. She was 80.
- spouse relationship with Elster, Torolf (born 27 May 1911). Notes: 1938-1993
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 February 1940 (Birth of son Jon)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Translator