|Birthname||Sean Michael Elliott|
|born on||2 February 1968 at 08:34 (= 08:34 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°52' 00°28 Asc. 07°05'|
American basketball small forward who played in the NBA for the San Antonio Spurs (1989–1993), Detroit Pistons (1993–1994) and again for the San Antonio Spurs (1994–2001).
He attended the University of Arizona, where he had a standout career as a two-time All-American, winner of the 1989 John R. Wooden Award, the 1989 Adolph Rupp Trophy, the 1989 NABC Player of the Year, 1989 AP Player of the Year, and two time Pac-12 Player of the Year (in 1988–1989).
He was the third pick of the 1989 NBA draft, was named to the 1990 NBA All-Rookie Second Team, was a two-time NBA All-Star, and earned an NBA championship in 1999.
His #32 is retired by both the University of Arizona and the San Antonio Spurs.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tucson Daily Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 6 Feb 1968, page 7.
Previously this data was rated X (Courtney Conrad collection, no time).
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 8 in/ 2.03 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (220 lb/ 100 kg)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro, small forward)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBA player, 1989-2001)