|Birthname||Samuel Pack Elliott|
|born on||9 August 1944 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Sacramento, California, 38n35, 121w30|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°56' 28°32 Asc. 29°14'|
American actor whose lanky physique, thick moustache, deep and resonant voice, and Western drawl have led to frequent roles as cowboys and ranchers. His accolades include an Academy Award nomination, two Golden Globe Award nominations, two Primetime Emmy award nominations, and a National Board of Review Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Grace and Frankie (born 8 May 2015). Notes: Played Phil Milstein, 2016
- spouse relationship with Ross, Katharine (born 29 January 1940). Notes: 1984-
- role played of/by Hill, John (born 3 February 1931). Notes: 1981 TV film "Murder in Texas"
- role played of/by Knievel, Evel (born 17 October 1938). Notes: 1974 TV film "Evel Knievel"
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (Katharine Ross)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Katharine Ross, 1984-)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Katharine Ross)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Nominated for multiple awards)