Elisabeth Sybille, Princess of Saxe-Weimar
|Birthname||Elisabeth Sybille Marie Dorothea Luise Anne Amalie|
|born on||28 February 1854 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Weimar (Thüringen), Germany, 50n59, 11e19|
|Timezone||LMT m11e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°13' 20°56 Asc. 21°26'|
German princess, as the first wife of Duke Johann Albrecht of Mecklenburg, Regent of Mecklenburg-Schwerin and of the Duchy of Brunswick. Their marriage was childless.
She was the daughter of Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, and Princess Sophie of the Netherlands.
She died at Schloß Wiligrad, near Lübstorf, on 10 July 1908.
- child->parent relationship with Karl Alexander, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 24 June 1818)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of the Netherlands (born 8 April 1824)
- spouse relationship with Johann Albrecht, Duke of Mecklenburg (born 8 December 1857). Notes: 1886-1908
- sibling relationship with Karl August, Hereditary Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar (born 31 July 1844)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna Sophia, Princess of Saxe-Weimar (born 29 March 1851)
- Relationship : Marriage 6 November 1886 (Duke Johann Albrecht of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Deutsche Allgemeine Zeitung, 2 March 1854: "Weimar, 28. Febr. Heute früh ist die Großherzogin von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden worden."
(Weimar, Feb. 28. Early today the Grand Duchess was happily delivered of a princess).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (21 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, by birth)