Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Élisabeth Thérèse Marie Hélène|
|born on||25 October 2001 at 21:58 (= 9:58 PM )|
|Place||Anderlecht, Belgium, 50n50, 4e18|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°28' 21°08 Asc. 08°55'|
Belgian crown princess, the heir apparent to the throne, as the eldest child of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde. She acquired her position after her grandfather King Albert II abdicated in favour of her father on 21 July 2013.
She was born by caesarean because of coccyx position. Her godparents are Archduke Amedeo of Austria-Este (paternal cousin), and Countess Hélène d'Udekem d'Acoz (maternal aunt).
According to a 1991 law granting women equal rights to the throne, she is the heir apparent after Philippe. If she ascends to the throne as expected, she will be Belgium's first queen regnant.
- child->parent relationship with Mathilde, Queen of Belgium (born 20 January 1973)
- child->parent relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- sibling relationship with Eléonore, Princess of Belgium (born 16 April 2008)
- sibling relationship with Emmanuel, Prince of Belgium (born 4 October 2005)
- sibling relationship with Gabriel, Prince of Belgium (born 20 August 2003)
Grietje Versavel quotes news on date, Anderlecht, near Brussels, noting that she has exacty the same Ascendant as her father.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Belgium celebrates first female heir to the throne" by Constant Brand, Associated Press Newswires, 25 October 2001: "Elisabeth Therese Marie Helene was born at 9.58 PM (19.58GMT) Thursday at the Erasmus Hospital in Brussels by caesarean section."
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of four)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)