Elias, Duke of Parma
|Birthname||Elie Robert Charles Marie de Bourbon|
|born on||23 July 1880 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Biarritz, France, 43n29, 1w34|
|Timezone||LMT m1w34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°18' 28°39 Asc. 06°25'|
Duke of Parma and Piacenza, head of the House of Bourbon-Parma, and pretender to the defunct throne of Parma between 1950 and 1959. From 1907 to 1950 he served as regent for the claims of his two older disabled brothers.
On 25 May 1903 at Vienna, Elias married Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (1882–1940), daughter of Archduke Friedrich, Duke of Teschen and a niece of Queen Maria Cristina of Spain. Elias and Maria Anna had eight children.
He died on 27 June 1959, aged 78, in Friedberg, Styria.
- spouse relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (1882) (born 6 January 1882). Notes: 1903-1940
- sibling relationship with Maria Luisa, Princess Consort of Bulgaria (born 17 January 1870)
- sibling relationship with René, Prince of Bourbon-Parma (born 17 October 1894)
- sibling relationship with Sixtus, Prince of Bourbon-Parma (born 1 August 1886). Notes: Half-brothers
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate n°135 from the online Pyrénées-Atlantiques departmental archives (Biarritz, 1880, image 268/379): "neuf heures du soir" (nine o'clock in the evening).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Parma)