|Birthname||Beatrice Elin Elisabeth Blennberger|
|born on||9 January 1987 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°17' 12°54 Asc. 15°55'|
Swedish musician, one of the most prominent lesbian performers in her country. She first gained attention with her 2012 single "The Conqueror", which was released on her debut EP It's Over. The EP contained 4 songs and was released in October 2012. Beatrice Eli's debut album, Die Another Day, was released on 22 October 2014 through Razzia Records.
Eli says she was raised by deeply religious Christian parents, and her style is different to theirs. Her album Die Another Day dwells heavily on sensual and homoerotic themes.
Eli has been in a relationship with Swedish rapper Silvana Imam since 2014. She features on the track "Shhh" on Imam's second album Naturkraft, released in 2016. Eli's single "Careful" from the Careful EP was nominated for "Song of The Year" at the Gaffa Awards 2018.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2014 (Silvana Imam)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 22 October 2014 (Debut album, "Die Another Day")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Damn I'm 30... not much of an age really but it's definitely a milestone" (posted 9 Jan 2017) , "No way I'm a Capricorn. Much more like my ascendant sign - Scorpio" , "I'm Swedish, Stockholm born and raised!" . Using these data with a speculative time of 3:30 AM gives mid-Scorpio rising.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Silvana Imam)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.