Eleonore of Austria, Queen Consort of Poland
|born on||21 May 1653 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1653 greg.) at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Regensburg, Germany, 49n01, 12e06|
|Timezone||LMT m12e06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°20' 12°42 Asc. 23°10'|
Queen of Poland and Duchess of Lorraine by her two marriages. She was the second daughter of Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor, and Eleanor of Mantua.
Eleanor married Michael Korybut Wiśniowiecki (known as Michael I), King of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, on 27 February 1670. They had one stillborn son on 29 November 1670. In 1671, she had a miscarriage. Her husband died in 1673.
Eleanor then married Charles V, Duke of Lorraine, on 6 February 1678 in Wiener Neustadt, Austria. The couple resided in Innsbrück in Austria. They were the parents of 6 children.
She died on 17 December 1697 aged 44 in Vienna.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 July 1608 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand IV, King of the Romans (born 8 September 1633 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand Joseph Alois, Archduke of Austria (born 11 February 1657 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Karl Joseph, Archduke of Austria (1649) (born 7 August 1649 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Philipp August, Archduke of Austria (born 15 July 1637 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Therese Maria Josepha, Archduchess of Austria (born 27 March 1652 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 152: "Erzherzogin Eleonore Maria, Gemahlin Herzog Carls V. von Lothringen. Die Kayserin wurden zu Regenspurg am 21. Mai 1653 Nachmittags zwischen 3 und 4 Uhren mit einer Prinzessin erfreuet."
Translation: Archduchess Eleonore Maria, wife of Carl V of Lorraine. The Empress was happily delivered of a princess in Regensburg on 21 May 1653 between 3 and 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (2)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (6 live births, 1 stillborn, 1 miscarriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg (by birth), House of Lorraine (by marriage))