Elena Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia
|born on||29 January 1882 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||MMT m30e15 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°20' 14°26 Asc. 04°08'|
Russian grand duchess, sometimes known as Helen, Helena, Helene, Ellen, Yelena, Hélène, or Eleni. She was the only daughter and youngest child of Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich of Russia and Duchess Maria Pavlovna (born Marie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin).
Her husband was Prince Nicholas of Greece and Denmark. They had three daughters.
Forced into exile, she died on 13 March 1957, aged 75, in Athens, Greece.
- child->parent relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1854) (born 14 May 1854)
- sibling relationship with Cyril Vladimirovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 30 September 1876 Jul.Cal. (12 Oct 1876 greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 29 August 1902 (Prince Nicholas of Greece and Denmark)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Salonblatt," 5 February 1882, p. 5: "Aus St. Petersburg. (Original-Correspondenz des „Wiener Salonblatt"). 17 /29. Jänner. Im Augenblick, da ich diese Zeilen schreibe, donnern die Festungs-kanonen, um die jüngste Großfürstin von Rußland zu begrüßen, die heute um 9 Uhr Früh in dem nahen Zarskoe-Selo das Licht der Welt erblickt hat. Großfürstin Maria Pawlowna, Gemahlin Sr. k. Hoheit des Großfürsten Wladimir, die Schwägerin Sr. Majestät des Kaisers, ist eben glücklich eines gesunden und überans schönen Mädchens entbunden worden."
Translation: From St. Petersburg (original correspondence of the "Wiener Salonblatt "). 17/29 January. At the moment I am writing these lines, the fortress cannons are thundering to welcome the youngest Grand-Duchess of Russia, who saw the light of day in the nearby Zarskoe-Selo at 9 AM. Grand-prince Maria Pavlovna, consort of Grand-Duke Vladimir, the sister-in-law of His Majesty the Emperor, has just been delivered of a healthy and very beautiful girl.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, by birth)