Elena Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia
|born on||24 December 1784 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n56, 30e18|
|Timezone||LMT m30e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°33' 09°43 Asc. 22°32'|
Russian Grand Duchess by birth, and Hereditary Grand Duchess of Mecklenburg by marriage. She was a daughter of Grand Duke, later Tsar Paul I of Russia and his second wife Sophie Dorothea of Württemberg. After marrying the son and heir of the Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin she ceased to use her Russian title.
As a girl, Elena was educated privately at home, her first years' education being supervised by her paternal grandmother, the formidable Catherine II of Russia.
On 23 October 1799 Elena Pavlovna and Hereditary Prince Friedrich Ludwig of Mecklenburg-Schwerin were married at the palace of Gatchina. Elena and Friedrich Ludwig had two children.
In September 1803, Elena Pavlovna fell gravely ill and died suddenly on 24 September.
- parent->child relationship with Paul Friedrich, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (born 15 September 1800)
- child->parent relationship with Paul I, Czar of Russia (born 1 October 1754)
- sibling relationship with Alexander I, Czar of Russia (born 23 December 1777)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Archduchess of Austria (born 9 August 1783)
- sibling relationship with Constantine Pavlovich, Grand Duke of Russia (born 27 April 1779 Jul.Cal. (8 May 1779 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria Pavlovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (1786) (born 16 February 1786)
- sibling relationship with Nikolai I, Czar of Russia (born 25 June 1796 Jul.Cal. (6 July 1796 greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 23 October 1799 (Hereditary Prince Friedrich Ludwig of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Hollandsche historische courant," 18 January 1785, p. 1: "PETERSBURG den 24 December 1784. Deezen namiddag, om half vyf uur, is Haare Keizerlyke Hoogheid, Mevrouwe de Grootvorftinne, voorfpoedig in het Kraambedde bevallen van eene Prinsesse, welke den naam van Helena gekreegen heeft."
(PETERSBURG, 24 December 1784. This afternoon, at half-before five [four-thirty] o'clock, Her Royal Highness, gave birth to a Princess named Helena).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, by marriage)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov, by marriage)