El Bakraoui, Khalid
|born on||12 January 1989|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°14' or|
Belgian/Moroccan criminal and Islamist terrorist who exploded a suicide bomb in a train at Maelbeek metro station in Brussels, killing 21 people on 22nd March 2016.
He was involved in a robbery at an AXA bank on 27 October 2009, in which they kidnapped an employee, forced her to drive them to her workplace in Brussels, and deactivate the alarm; they made off with €41,000. He was also arrested in 2011 for the possession of Kalashnikov rifles. In September 2011, he was convicted of carjackings, the weapons possession, and the 2009 bank robbery, being sentenced to five years in prison.
He is believed to have rented an apartment that housed some of the assailants involved in the November 2015 Paris attacks and supplied ammunition for them. He and his brother, Ibrahim, had evaded capture during an anti-terrorist police raid in Brussels on 15 March 2016
- associate relationship with Laachraoui, Najim (born 18 May 1991)
- sibling relationship with El Bakraoui, Ibrahim (born 9 October 1986)
- compare to chart of Terrorist: Attacks Paris November 2015 (born 13 November 2015)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital September 2011 in Brussels (Jailed for 5 years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wikipedia and other sources
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Train suicide bomb)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Brussels suicide bomber)