El Bakraoui, Ibrahim
|born on||9 October 1986|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°52' or|
Suicide bomber who blew himself up at Brussels airport killing 10 people.
He was born in Brussels and raised in Laken, a residential suburb in northwestern Brussels. His father was a retired butcher and a devout Muslim who emigrated from Morocco. He was known to the Belgian authorities and had a history of committing serious crimes. He was involved in the attempted robbery of a currency exchange office in January 2010, where he shot at police with a Kalashnikov rifle while providing lookout for his accomplices. In 2010, Ibrahim was sentenced to 10 years in prison, but was released on parole in 2014 under the condition that he not leave the country for longer than a month. He did not abide by the parole conditions and was sought again by the authorities. According to the authorities in Turkey, they detained Ibrahim as a militant in June 2015 and deported him to the Netherlands. Belgian authorities were informed of the detention and deportation, but they apparently ignored the warnings, and the Netherlands released Ibrahim after failing to establish any link to terrorism.
He and his brother, Khalid, were believed to have rented an apartment that housed some of the assailants involved in the November 2015 Paris attacks and supplied ammunition for them. Ibrahim died in one of the suicide bombings at Brussels Airport. He evaded capture during an anti-terrorist police raid in Brussels on 15 March 2016.
- associate relationship with Abdeslam, Salah (born 15 September 1989)
- associate relationship with Laachraoui, Najim (born 18 May 1991)
- other associate with Terrorist: Attacks Paris November 2015 (born 13 November 2015)
- sibling relationship with El Bakraoui, Khalid (born 12 January 1989)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Adam, André (1936) (born 10 September 1936)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration January 2010 in Brussels (Armed bank robbery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Suicide 22 March 2016 at 07:58 AM in Brussels Airport (Suicide Bomb)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
A copy of his Belgian ID card was shown in The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/24/scariest-brussels-reactoin-paranoid-politicians-isis-atrocity-belgium
Time of death quoted in Wikipedia
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Brussels Airport Suicide Bomber)