Eléonore, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Eléonore Fabiola Victoria Anne Marie|
|born on||16 April 2008 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°30' 07°19 Asc. 20°12'|
Belgian royalty, the younger daughter and the youngest of four children of King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium. She is currently fourth in line to the throne of Belgium after her older siblings Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant, Prince Gabriel, and Prince Emmanuel.
- child->parent relationship with Mathilde, Queen of Belgium (born 20 January 1973)
- child->parent relationship with Philippe, King of Belgium (born 15 April 1960)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Belgium (born 25 October 2001)
- sibling relationship with Emmanuel, Prince of Belgium (born 4 October 2005)
- sibling relationship with Gabriel, Prince of Belgium (born 20 August 2003)
Sarah Van Sanden quotes news reports.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Prinses Mathilde bevallen van dochtertje," www.standaard.be, 16 April 2008 : "Prinses Mathilde beviel vanmorgen om 4u50 van een dochtertje Eléonore. Het vierde kindje van Prins Filip (48) en prinses Mathilde (35) weegt 3,210 kg en is 50 cm groot."
Translation: Princess Mathilde gave birth this morning at 4.50 am to a daughter Eléonore. The fourth child of Prince Philippe (48) and Princess Mathilde (35) weighs 3,210 kg and is 50 cm long.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Royal family)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)