Eisenhower, Mary Jean
|born on||21 December 1955 at 16:58 (= 4:58 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°16' 23°28 Asc. 02°24'|
American President and Chief Executive Officer (and former President and Chairman Emeritus) of the nonprofit and non-governmental organization "People to People International." She is a granddaughter of General Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States.
Mary Eisenhower was born during her grandfather's first term and christened in the Blue Room of the White House. After her father, John Eisenhower, was appointed United States Ambassador to Belgium, she lived in that country from 1969 to 1972. Eisenhower began her career working on Capitol Hill and then managed an engineering firm.
Mary Jean Eisenhower and Army 2nd Lt. James Brewton Millard married in May 1976 at a private military ceremony in Valley Forge Pennsylvania attended by Grandmother former First Lady Mamie Eisenhower. Mary Jean Eisenhower has a son, Merrill Eisenhower Atwater.
- child->parent relationship with Eisenhower, John (born 3 August 1922)
- sibling relationship with Eisenhower, David (born 31 March 1948)
- other kin relationship with Eisenhower, Dwight D. (born 14 October 1890). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Eisenhower, Mamie (born 14 November 1896). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield provided news report, "Ike Has Another Granddaughter," Washington Post and Times Herald, 22 Dec 1955, p. 1: "yesterday ... born at 4:58 p. m., at Walter Reed Hospital."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive