|Birthname||Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell|
|born on||18 December 2001 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°57' 12°38 Asc. 17°18'|
American singer and songwriter, who, at just 18, swept all four general field categories at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards in 2020, making her the first female and youngest artist to do so and the youngest solo act to win the prestigious Album of the Year award.
Eilish began singing at a young age. She gained a following in 2016 when she released her single "Ocean Eyes" on audio distribution platform SoundCloud, subsequently released on the record labels Darkroom and Interscope Records.
She is the youngest person and first female to win the four main Grammy categories, Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist in the same year.
She is the daughter of actress and screenwriter Maggie Baird and actor Patrick O'Connell, both of whom are also musicians. Eilish is of Irish and Scottish descent.
Eilish and her musician brother Finneas frequently collaborate on her music. In an interview published by The Guardian in March 2019, Eilish stated she has never used drugs or smoked. Eilish stated that she has Tourette syndrome, synesthesia, and has experienced depression. She was raised vegetarian and regularly advocates for veganism on social media.
- child->parent relationship with Baird, Maggie (born 29 March 1959)
Craft quotes her twitter for birth data: "11:30 am dec 18th 2001" 
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Raised vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Race (Irish and Scottish)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Tourette syndrome)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Other body problems (Synesthesia)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Brother Finneas, actor parents)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (ukulele)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Five)
- Notable : Awards : Guinness Book of Records (2x)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Many)