|born on||16 August 1974|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°12' or|
Hungarian backstroke swimmer, a Gold Medal winner in the 200 m Backstroke at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and winner of three Gold medals in Barcelona in 1992. She was an eight times European champion and twice winner of the World Championships in Perth.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1996 Summer Olympics, Atlanta (born 20 July 1996). Notes: Gold Medal, 200 m backstroke, Hungary
- compare to chart of Sports: 1988 Summer Olympics, Seoul (born 17 September 1988). Notes: Gold Medal, 200 m backstroke, Hungary
- compare to chart of Sports: 1992 Summer Olympics, Barcelona (born 25 July 1992). Notes: Gold Medals, 100 m and 200 m backstroke, 400 m medley, Hungary
Courtney Conrad collection, no time.
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming (200m backstroke)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold)