|born on||29 June 1901 at 21:55 (= 9:55 PM )|
|Place||Providence, USA, 41n49, 71w25|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°36' 16°14 Asc. 25°40'|
American baritone singer and actor, a heartthrob of his day, particularly in musicals with soprano Jeannette MacDonald in the '30s and '40s. Highly successful in radio and nightclubs, his 16 films included "Rose Marie," 1936 and "New Moon," 1940.
Eddy died on 3/06/1967 of a stroke the prior day, Miami Beach, FL.
- business associate/partner relationship with MacDonald, Jeanette (born 18 June 1903)
Church of Light computed from Sabian Symbols No.309. Old-file has 10:20 PM and Roberta Wilson had 9:28 PM.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol (Heartthrob)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (16 films)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Crooner)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book