|Birthname||Bradford Sterling Ecklund|
|born on||9 May 1922 at 04:20 (= 04:20 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°05' 24°46 Asc. 04°33'|
American center in the AAFC and in the National Football League who played for the New York Yankees (AAFC) (1949), New York Yanks (1950–1951), Dallas Texans (1952) and Baltimore Colts (1953). He was chosen twice (1950, 1951) to play in the Pro Bowl.
A member of the Screen Actors Guild, having earned a role in the movie North Dallas Forty, Ecklund also did some acting in TV commercials and appearances as John Wayne's look-alike while residing in Los Angeles.
Ecklund died at age 87 on 6 February 2010 of congestive heart failure at a hospice in Mount Holly Township, New Jersey.
- associate relationship with Iversen, Duke (born 26 February 1920). Notes: New York Yanks teammates, 1950-1951; New York Yankees, 1949
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate ("Denison Bradford Ecklund").
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football player)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 in/ 1.91 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (215 lb/ 98 kg)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football center)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Football coach)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AAFC-, NFL-player, 1949-1953)