|Birthname||Frank Boyd Ebersole|
|born on||9 January 1919 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Fort Wayne, Indiana, 41n08, 85w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°38' 24°58 Asc. 19°48'|
American philosopher who developed a unique form of ordinary language philosophy. He published essays in a number of journals, however, many of his essays were not accepted for journal publication and are available only in his three self-published books: Things We Know, Meaning and Saying, and Language and Perception. Besides his involvement with philosophical issues, he was a photographer, and author of two books of poetry (Many Times of Year and Song of the Crow). He died in 2009.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2009
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Writers : Poet