Earnhardt Miller, Kelley
|Birthname||Kelley King Earnhardt|
|born on||28 August 1972 at 16:16 (= 4:16 PM )|
|Place||Kannapolis, North Carolina, 35n29, 80w37|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°36' 29°44 Asc. 02°20'|
American businesswoman, currently the vice-president of JR Motorsports which she co-owns with her brother, Dale Earnhardt Jr., her cousin Tony Eury Jr., and Rick Hendrick. She is credited with bringing Danica Patrick to the team's Nationwide Series car.
Kelley Earnhardt Miller was born to race car champion Dale Earnhardt and his second wife Brenda Lorraine Jackson. Along with younger brother, Dale Jr., she has an elder half brother, Kerry, from her father's first marriage, and a younger half-sister, Taylor Earnhardt-Putnam, from her father's third marriage.
She has married three times and has three children.
- associate relationship with Patrick, Danica (born 25 March 1982)
- child->parent relationship with Earnhardt, Dale (born 29 April 1951)
- sibling relationship with Earnhardt, Dale Jr. (born 10 October 1974)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Drive: 9 Lessons to Win in Business and in Life by Kelley Earnhardt Miller (Thomas Nelson, 2020), page xiii: "My mom... went into labor with me right after one of my dad's races one Saturday night in Concord, North Carolina... I was born at 4:16 p.m. the following Monday."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....