Eagleburger, Lawrence Sidney
|Birthname||Lawrence Sidney Eagleburger|
|born on||1 August 1930 at 18:32 (= 6:32 PM )|
|Place||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°00' 15°07 Asc. 27°15'|
American diplomat and politician he served as senior foreign policy expert to US Presidents for over 40 years. He began his diplomatic service in 1940, retiring in 1984.In 1989 he was persuaded to return to government where he was asked to take over duties as deputy secretary of state. He served President George H.W. Bush as Secretary of State from December 8, 1992 to January 20, 1993, when the Bush Presidency ended.
He suffered a heart attack and died a few days later of pneumonia on June 4, 2011 at the University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, VA.
- Work : New Career 1940 (Diplomatic service)
- Work : Retired 1984 (From diplomatic service)
- Work : End Major Project 20 January 1993 (Term as head of State Department ended)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Politics : Public office