Eade, George J.
|Birthname||George James Eade|
|born on||27 October 1921 at 11:05 (= 11:05 AM )|
|Place||Lockney, Texas, 34n07, 101w26|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°45' 20°36 Asc. 23°54'|
American four star general in the United States Air Force who served as Deputy Commander in Chief, United States European Command from 1973 to 1975.
Eade entered military service as an aviation cadet in January 1942 from Chicago, Illinois, and, that September was awarded his pilot wings and a commission as a second lieutenant in the Army Air Corps. He flew 37 combat missions in the European Theater of Operations, where he served almost four years as a pilot, flight commander and operations officer.
General George J. Eade retired from the Air Force on 1 September 1975. He died on 26 August 2018 at age 96 in Healdsburg, California.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (37 air missions)
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military