|born on||20 October 1904 at 07:15 (= 07:15 AM )|
|Place||Indian Lake, USA, 43n47, 74w16|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°41' 13°28 Asc. 06°45'|
American homicide employed as a school crossing-street guard. On 7/26/1937, he lured three little girls into the hills, where he attacked and strangled them. He told the kids that he'd show them how he caught rabbits. Once in the Baldwin Hills, he took each girl aside, one at a time, and while looking for the rabbit den, slipped a cord around her neck.
Dyer was adopted as a child and was noted for having a strong sex drive. He was married and said to get along well with his wife.
Convicted of his crimes, he was hanged on 8/27/1937.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 26 July 1937 (Attacked and strangled three little girls)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes Maria Major, from Dyer's relative in Inglewood, given in "Student Astrologer," 12/1937
- Family : Childhood : Adopted
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Three children)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime (Three children)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book