|Birthname||William Gilles Olivier Baranès|
|born on||28 November 1965 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°13' 08°25 Asc. 08°34'|
French writer and journalist, openly gay.
He worked as a legal judge before turning to writing. His first novel, Dans ma chambre, brought him fame.
He also edited Le Rayon Gay, a collection of books, for Balland.
He was a short film producer, and he acted in the 2005 film PROCESS written & directed by CS Leigh.
He died of an accidental drug overdose on 3 October 2005.
Didier Geslain archive, 'd' pdf file, p. 279.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Short films)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor