Dupont, Rene G.
|Birthname||Rene George Dupont|
|born on||21 November 1919 at 04:50 (= 04:50 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°10' 16°15 Asc. 06°34'|
American military figure who rose to the rank of Major General. He entered the Army Air Corps in September 1940. After the war he served with the Strategic Air Command. He later held various administrative posts including Secretary of the Staff for the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe beginning in June 1967. His medals and awards include the Distinguished Service Medal and the Legion of Merit with two oak clusters. He retired from the Air Force on 1 July 1973. He died on 6 March 2012 in San Antonio, Texas at age 92 after a long battle with Parkinson's Disease.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate and upgraded rating to BC/BR in hand. Previously this entry had same data (Ed Steinbrecher Collection quotes Gauquelin Book of American Charts).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (Age 92)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Parkinson's)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Major general)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military