|Birthname||Kirsten Caroline Dunst|
|born on||30 April 1982 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Point Pleasant (Ocean County), New Jersey, 40n05, 74w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°01' 12°37 Asc. 19°46'|
German-American actress, singer and model, who achieved international fame as a result of her portrayal of Mary Jane Watson in the Spider-Man trilogy (2002–2007). She played the title role in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette (2006). She won the Best Actress Award at the Cannes Film Festival and the Saturn Award for Best Actress for her performance in Lars von Trier's Melancholia (2011).
Dunst was born to Inez (née Inez Carolinn Rupprecht) and Klaus Hermann Dunst. Dunst's father is German, originally from Hamburg, and Dunst's mother, who was born in New Jersey, is of German and Swedish descent. Dunst affirmed her German citizenship in 2011 and now holds passports as a dual citizen of the United States and Germany. In 1993, her parents separated, and she subsequently moved with her mother and younger brother to Los Angeles, California, where she attended Laurel Hall School in North Hollywood. In 1995, her mother filed for divorce. The following year Dunst began attending Notre Dame High School, a private Catholic high school in Los Angeles.
She made her film debut in Oedipus Wrecks, a short film directed by Woody Allen for the anthology New York Stories (1989). At the age of 12, Dunst gained widespread recognition playing the role of vampire Claudia in Interview with the Vampire (1994), a performance for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress. She appeared in Little Women the same year and in Jumanji the following year to further acclaim. After supporting roles in the television series ER (1996) and films such as Wag the Dog (1997), Small Soldiers (1998) and The Virgin Suicides (1999), Dunst transitioned into romantic comedies and comedy dramas, starring in Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), Bring It On (2000), Get Over It and Crazy/Beautiful (both 2001).
Since then her films have included the romantic comedy Wimbledon (2004), the romantic science fiction Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) and Cameron Crowe's tragicomedy Elizabethtown (2005). She starred in the comedy How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008).
In 2001, Dunst made her singing debut in the film Get Over It, in which she performed two songs. She also sang the jazz song "After You've Gone" for the end credits of the film The Cat's Meow (2001).
Dunst was treated for depression in early 2008 at the Cirque Lodge treatment center in Utah. She explained that she had been feeling low in the six months before her admission. In late March she checked out of the treatment center and began filming All Good Things. In May she went public with this information in order to highlight the struggle faced by so many other successful women and to dispel false rumors that had been very painful for her friends and family. She has also gone public detailing her "sedate lifestyle" and the fact that she has a single apartment in New York with one bedroom.
She dated her On the Road co-star Garrett Hedlund. Dunst began dating her Fargo co-star Jesse Plemons in 2016. They are currently engaged. Dunst gave birth to their son in Santa Monica, California, at 8:16 AM on 3 May 2018, whom they named Ennis Howard Plemons.
- associate relationship with Caplan, Lizzy (born 30 June 1982). Notes: co-stars in "Bachelorette"
- associate relationship with Maguire, Tobey (born 27 June 1975). Notes: co-stars in "Spider-Man"
- associate relationship with Malek, Rami (born 12 May 1981). Notes: Classmates
- associate relationship with Pitt, Brad (born 18 December 1963). Notes: co-stars in "Interview with the Vampire"
- lover relationship with Gyllenhaal, Jake (born 19 December 1980)
- lover relationship with Hedlund, Garrett (born 3 September 1984). Notes: 2012-2016
- parent->child relationship with Plemons, Ennis (born 3 May 2018)
- role played of/by Anastasia, Grand Duchess (born 18 June 1901). Notes: Voiced in 1997 film, "Anastasia"
- role played of/by Davies, Marion (born 3 January 1897). Notes: 2001 film "The Cat's Meow"
- role played of/by Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755). Notes: Dunst played Marie in 2006 film, "Marie Antoinette"
- Social : Acquired Citizenship 2011 (German)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 3 May 2018 at 08:16 AM in Santa Monica (Gave birth to son Ennis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Alexander Angel sent copy of birth certificate, by post.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Race (German, Swedish)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of two children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, music videos, video games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession