Dunn, John M.
|Birthname||John Murphy Dunn|
|born on||22 July 1925 at 20:37 (= 8:37 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°48' 24°42 Asc. 02°02'|
United States Army major general who was military aide to Vice President Spiro T. Agnew and president of the Can Manufacturers Institute. He died of a lung ailment on 24 March 1995, aged 69, at his home in Arlington, Virginia.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Previously this entry had same data, rated A (Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung ailment)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Military)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Major general)