|Birthname||Paula Margaret Duncan|
|born on||15 September 1952 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Cooma, Australia, 36s14, 149e08|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°55' 03°08 Asc. 18°39'|
Australian actress whose numerous television roles include playing Nurse Lisa Brooks in The Young Doctors (1976–1977), Detective Danni Francis in Cop Shop (1977–1983), for which she twice won the Logie Award for Most Popular Actress, Lorelei Wilkinson in Prisoner (1986), Janet Bryant in Richmond Hill (1988) and Bridget Jackson in Home and Away (1990). Her sister was actress Carmen Duncan.
Duncan is well known to Australian audiences through her work on television commercials, especially humorous commercials for the Ajax household cleaner Spray N' Wipe, from 1988 to 2010.
Duncan married actor John Orcsik in June 1982 after they met acting together in Cop Shop. They opened acting school, The Australian Film & Television Academy (TAFTA) together on the Gold Coast in 1994. They eventually divorced in 1998.
- associate relationship with Bonner, Tony (born 23 November 1942). Notes: Co-stars in TV series "Cop Shop," 1977-1983
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Home and Away (born 17 January 1988). Notes: Played Bridget Jackson, 1990
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Neighbours (born 18 March 1985). Notes: Played Carolyn Johnstone, 2011
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Number 96 (born 13 March 1972). Notes: Played Carol Finlayson, 1974-1975
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Prisoner (born 27 February 1979). Notes: Played Lorelei Wilkinson, 1986
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Young Doctors (born 8 November 1976). Notes: Played nurse Lisa Brooks, 1977
- sibling relationship with Duncan, Carmen (born 7 July 1942)
Sy Scholfield quotes Duncan's data from a document, "More Oz Birth Data," compiled by Dennis Sutton, stating source as "From her to [astrologer] Chris Turner."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (2x Logie Awards)