|Birthname||Christopher Edwin Duncan|
|born on||5 May 1981 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 13°32 Asc. 03°35'|
American left fielder and first baseman who played for the St. Louis Cardinals (2005-2009) in Major League Baseball (MLB).
He was the youngest son of Dave Duncan, a former catcher and retired pitching coach for the Cardinals. His older brother, Shelley, was also a first baseman and outfielder in MLB. After his playing career, he worked as a mid-day radio program host on the St. Louis ESPN Radio Affiliate, WXOS.
Chris Duncan was married in 2011. In October 2012, he was diagnosed with a brain tumour. As of March 2013, he was undergoing chemotherapy. On 9 January 2019, it was announced that Duncan was taking a permanent leave of absence to continue his fight against glioblastoma. He died on 6 September 2019, after succumbing to brain cancer, at age 38.
- associate relationship with Anderson, Brian (born 11 March 1982)
- sibling relationship with Duncan, Shelley (born 29 September 1979)
- Work : Prize 2006 (MLB World Series champion)
- Relationship : Marriage 2011 (Amy)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tucson Citizen (Tucson, Arizona), 7 May 1981, page 55, born at Tucson Medical Center.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Batted: Left, Threw: Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 5 in/ 1.96 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (230 lb/ 104 kg)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Glioblastoma/ brain)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Brain (Glioblastoma/ cancer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Chemotherapy)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Glioblastoma/ brain cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Host)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Left fielder/ first baseman)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (MLB World Series champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 2005-2009)