|Birthname||Charles Edouard François Marie Dullin|
|born on||12 May 1885 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Yenne, France, 45n42, 5e46|
|Timezone||LMT m5e46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°26' 16°57 Asc. 27°11'|
French actor, theatre manager and director.
In 1927 he was one of the cofounders of 'Le Cartel des quatre' theatrical group along with Gaston Baty, Louis Jouvet, and Georges Pitoëff.
After separating from his wife Marcelle Jeanniot he lived with his companion Simone Jollivet, an actress. He lived in Paris, at 49 rue de La Tour-d'Auvergne, in an apartment that in the previous century had housed Juliette Drouet, and he frequently stayed in Simone Jollivet's house in Férolles (Crecy-la-Chapelle) where he met Simone de Beauvoir and Jean Paul Sartre, a cousin of Jollivet.
He died on 11 December 1949 in Paris, France.
- associate relationship with Baty, Gaston (born 26 May 1885). Notes: Cofounders of Le Cartel des quatre
- associate relationship with Gémier, Firmin (born 21 February 1869)
- associate relationship with Jamois, Marguerite (born 8 March 1901)
- associate relationship with Jouvet, Louis (born 24 December 1887). Notes: Cofounders of Le Cartel des quatre
- lover relationship with Jollivet, Simone (born 30 June 1903)
- spouse relationship with Dullin, Marcelle (born 18 October 1879)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Copeau, Jacques (born 4 February 1879)
- (has as) student relationship with Artaud, Antonin (born 4 September 1896)
- (has as) student relationship with Barrault, Jean-Louis (born 8 September 1910)
- (has as) student relationship with Marceau, Marcel (born 22 March 1923)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'diverses' pdf file, p. 82.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theatre manager and director)