|Birthname||Alfredo Duhalde Vázquez|
|born on||29 June 1898 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Valdivia, Chile, 39s48, 73w14|
|Timezone||LST m70w40 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°44' 07°13 Asc. 13°25'|
Chilean Radical Party politician who served twice as provisional president in 1946. He remained a Senator until 1953, when he retired permanently from politics. Duhalde also was director and president of the Banco Osorno- La Unión (1960–1966), Presidente of the Athletic Federation of Chile, partner of the Duhalde, Dibarrant and Co. and honorary director of Colo-Colo F.C. He died in the city of Santiago on 10 April 1985, aged 86.
- Work : Retired 1953
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate: "veinte i nueve de junio" (29 June) "a las ocho de la mañana" (at eight in the morning). Wikipedia has 30 June in error.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Provisional president of Chile, 1946)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Radical Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)