|Birthname||Andrew Maurice Duggan|
|born on||28 December 1923 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Franklin (Johnson County), Indiana, 39n29, 86w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°37' 04°35 Asc. 16°35'|
American character actor of both film and television, who portrayed the patriarch in a 1968–1970 series called Lancer, in which he played cattle baron Murdoch Lancer, while James Stacy portrayed Lancer's gunfighter son, Johnny Madrid, son of Maria, Murdoch's second wife.
One of Duggan's last parts was as Dwight D. Eisenhower in a TV biography called J. Edgar Hoover (1987), a role he had played earlier in the NBC mini-series, Backstairs at the White House (1979). He also played President Lyndon B. Johnson in a different biography of Hoover, The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover (1977).
In 1954, he married Broadway dancer and actress Elizabeth Logue, whom he called Betty. The couple had three children, Richard, Nancy, and Melissa.
Duggan died of throat cancer on 15 May 1988, aged 64.
- role played of/by Eisenhower, Dwight D. (born 14 October 1890). Notes: 1979 TV miniseries "Backstairs at the White House;" 1987 TV bio "J. Edgar Hoover"
- role played of/by Johnson, Lyndon B. (born 27 August 1908). Notes: 1977 film "The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover"
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)