|Birthname||Hilary Erhard Duff|
|born on||28 September 1987 at 15:56 (= 3:56 PM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°12' 14°51 Asc. 01°36'|
American actress and singer-songwriter. Duff began her acting career at a young age, and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the Disney Channel teen comedy series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004). The series proved to be a hit, leading to a film adaptation of the series to be released. Duff began working on numerous projects with the Disney Channel, including the film Cadet Kelly (2002). Duff began to expand her career into theatrical films, with leading roles in projects such as Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), she began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009), and Bloodworth (2010). She also had guest roles in television series such as Ghost Whisperer, Two and a Half Men and a recurring role on Gossip Girl. Beginning 2015, she currently stars in the TV Land comedy-drama series Younger as Kelsey Peters alongside Sutton Foster and Debi Mazar, which earned her a People's Choice Awards nomination for two years straight in 2016 and 2017.
Duff has also acheived success as a singer. Her first album was the Christmas themed Santa Claus Lane (2002) through Walt Disney Records. Upon signing with Hollywood Records, Duff began working on her second studio album, Metamorphosis (2003). The album achieved critical and commercial success, topping the U.S. Billboard 200 and selling over three million copies in the nation. It also found success in both Canada and Japan. She continued to have success in music.
Duff's success in both acting and music led to her becoming a household name, with merchandise such as dolls, clothing, and fragrances being released. She has also had fashion lines of her own such as Stuff by Duff, Femme for DKNY and most recently "The Muse x Hilary Duff" collection, a collaborative effort with GlassesUSA.com. Duff has co-authored a trilogy, beginning with Elixir (2010), which became a New York Times best seller. It was followed by the sequels Devoted (2011) and True (2013). Outside of her job, she has worked with numerous charities and organizations throughout her career.
Duff has received much media attention since the beginning of her career, with focuses including her romantic relationships, friendships, and her public image. Her romances with Aaron Carter and Joel Madden were often reported in the media. In 2010, she married former professional hockey player Mike Comrie, with whom she has a son named Luca Cruz Comrie, born March 20, 2012. They finalized a divorce six years later. She has been described by later Disney actresses as an inspiration, with artists such as Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez claiming they looked up to Duff and emulated her career.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Gossip Girl (born 19 September 2007). Notes: Played Olivia Burke , 2009
- associate relationship with Locklear, Heather (born 25 September 1961). Notes: Co-stars in 2005 film "The Perfect Man"
- associate relationship with Tortorella, Nico (born 30 July 1988). Notes: Co-stars on TV series "Younger," 2015-
- lover relationship with Carter, Aaron (born 7 December 1987)
- role played of/by Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943). Notes: 2019 film "The Haunting of Sharon Tate"
- Relationship : Marriage 14 August 2010 in Santa Barbara (married Mike Comrie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 March 2012 (birth of son Luca)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 October 2018 in Los Angeles (gave birth to daughter Banks Violet)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lepoivre quotes "Hilary Duff Life Story". The accuracy of this source is in question.
Craft quotes the "Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997" for birth date. 
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (began acting career at 8)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, Web)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Lizzie McGuire", "Younger")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction