|born on||11 March 1927 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Malo les Bains, France, 51n03, 2e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°25' 25°58 Asc. 26°44'|
French homicide and suicide. The mistress of a German Colonel at 17, she kept a notebook of his and other lover's performances. She was listed by the Resistance as a Nazi collaborator.
She enrolled as a medical student in 1946 and began a stormy affair with fellow student Felix Bailey until 1949, when they parted. She attempted a reconciliation but he had plans to marry another. On 17 March 1951, Dubuisson shot and killed him and gassed herself. She was revived and given a sentence of life in prison; finally managing to kill herself 22 September 1963.
Lescaut quotes Barbault for B.C. Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 confirms the data as B.C.
Wrong birth 1926 year had been entered, corrected on 2 Feb. 2021. Also date of death was corrected.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Listed as Nazi collaborator)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Shot ex-lover)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt (Gassed, revived)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection